Dine With Nine Dinners
What is Dine With Nine? It is groups of 8 people sharing a meal once a month for three months. Jesus is the ninth person…the silent guest at every meal. Each group will decide which couples/singles “host” and provide the entrée (some may not be comfortable or able to host). The other members of the group will provide additional courses (salad, appetizers, vegetable, dessert, etc.).
- Why meet in each other’s homes? When we dine in each other’s homes, it brings us closer to each other and to God. (See 1 John 4:12 and Acts 2:42).
- Groups might have theme dinners (Beach party, Mediterranean, etc.) and afterwards play a game (Balderdash, Charades, Taboo,…) or just sit and chat.
- No pressure. No one reports attendance. Just enjoy each other’s company.
- Sign up has begun. See below.
- Groups will be assigned the week of Labor Day by “lottery” (Proverbs 16:33).
- This next session will run from September-November.
- We will take off December, and if there’s interest,…create new groups in January.
Hurry! Sign-ups end September 3rd….
Any questions call Sheryl Roby at 636-222-1124 or email questions to Instructor58@aol.com. And prepare to enjoy!