Annual Life Chain
Please join us on Sunday, October 1st for our annual Life Chain event, immediately after the worship service. A lunch will be provided in the downstairs Reception Hall starting at approximately 12:15pm. Our speaker will be Josh Holler from Churches for Life and Russell St. John, Senior Pastor of TOPC.
Following the luncheon, we’ll be standing and praying in front of Twin Oaks Church from 1:30-2:30pm. Sign-up will be available at the Narthex ministry desk, or by registering on line HERE. Reservations for lunch are needed so we know how much food to prepare.
We engage in life issues:
“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.” (Eph. 2:10).
The mission of the Twin Oaks PCA Life Team is to equip and encourage the membership and missionaries of Twin Oaks PCA to become gospel-driven, life-affirming champions of the sanctity of human life. We do this by:
- Steeping ourselves in the gospel
- Integrating life issues into the church’s ministries and outreach.
- Serving the church by teaching, facilitating, engaging, encouraging, and equipping
Psalm 139:13; For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb
Into childhood and developmental years
Deuteronomy 6:6-7; These words that I command you today shall be on your heart.You shall teach them diligently to your children…
Ministering to those with disabilities
Lev 19:14; You shall not curse the deaf or put a stumbling block before the blind, but you shall fear your God: I am the Lord.
- Oaks Too – Contact Bob Lemmon, email@example.com
- Hearing impaired ministries – Contact Michelle Schlegel, firstname.lastname@example.org
Through end of life
Lev 19:32 – You shall rise up before the grayheaded and honor the aged, and you shall fear your God; I am the Lord.
- Hospice care – Contact Bill Hammond, email@example.com
- Worship at Brookdale Assisted Living – contact Bill Myers, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have:
- a desire to be part of a gospel-driven team
- a heart to serve and share the love of Christ to youth, expectant young mothers and fathers, the elderly, and the affirmed.
Please come join us. We would love to hear from you.
For more information contact: Kerry Brown, Lifeteam@twinoakschurch.org