The mission of the Twin Oaks PCA Life Team is to equip and encourage the membership and missionaries of Twin Oaks PCA to become gospel-driven, life-affirming champions of the sanctity of human life. We do this by:
- Steeping ourselves in the gospel
- Integrating life issues into the church’s ministries and outreach.
- Serving the church by teaching, facilitating, engaging, encouraging, and equipping
We engage in life issues:
“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.” (Eph. 2:10).
Psalm 139:13; For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb
Into childhood and developmental years
Deuteronomy 6:6-7; These words that I command you today shall be on your heart.You shall teach them diligently to your children…
Ministering to those with disabilities
Lev 19:14; You shall not curse the deaf or put a stumbling block before the blind, but you shall fear your God: I am the Lord.
- Oaks Too – Contact Bob Lemmon, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hearing impaired ministries – Contact Michelle Schlegel, email@example.com
Through end of life
Lev 19:32 – You shall rise up before the grayheaded and honor the aged, and you shall fear your God; I am the Lord.
- Hospice care – Contact Bill Hammond, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Worship at Brookdale Assisted Living – contact Bill Myers, email@example.com
If you have:
- a desire to be part of a gospel-driven team
- a heart to serve and share the love of Christ to youth, expectant young mothers and fathers, the elderly, and the affirmed.
Please come join us. We would love to hear from you.
For more information contact: Kerry Brown, Lifeteam@twinoakschurch.org